Become a Barre and Dance Fitness InstructorNicole
Become a Barre and Dance Fitness Instructor through CABARRET!
Don’t Wait for CABARRET to Come to You…Get Your Certification Online!
CABARRET Live Training- Tuesday, May 31st in North Miami Beach. Available in English and Spanish. Register here! Early Registration Discount through May 15th.
WHY BECOME A BARRE AND DANCE FITNESS INSTRUCTOR THROUGH CABARRET?
- Real Results- Strength, Cardio, & Flexibility.
- The CABARRET formula of strength training barre work AND cardio dance transforms your body with toning AND fat burning movements!
- Get a dancer’s body, even if you’ve never taken a dance class before.
- Pilates and ballet principles increase core strength and improve posture.
- A disciplined strength training program combined with sexy cardio dance makes the workout FUN!
- Ballet and yoga-based stretches increase flexibility in all major muscle groups.
- Demonstrate to your clients a commitment to providing the latest and hottest in fitness classes that provide a DEEP, SAFE workout!
- Burn fat with our hot dance moves.
- Each sassy dance workout will have you feeling fabulous and sexy while you sweat!
- Each dance workout focuses on different fitness concept (coordination, balance, endurance, etc.) or body parts (abs, glutes, thighs, etc.) for optimal work!
- Sculpt the long, lean muscles of dancers through safe, resistance strength training moves combining elements of Pilates and ballet.
- Barre work targets:
- Thighs and Glutes
- Triceps and Biceps
- Upper Back
- Core- Both your “Beach Bikini” muscles and deep postural muscles
- Barre builds muscles in both contraction and extension- increase flexibility as well as strength!
Get the brochure for gyms and studios here!
You [Nicole] are an incredible professional and the certification is one of the most important things that I did as a dancer. Thank you for the opportunity and I look forward to working with CABARRET! .
- Prior experience teaching dance, barre, or any group fitness class.
- Physical ability to complete the 8-hour training day.
Is CABARRET the right fit for you? Check out our “Want Ad” for Passionate Fitness Instructors!
- A full day of hands-on, interactive instruction with CABARRET creatrix Nicole LaBonde
- CABARRET Training Manual
- Full chapter, written by Nicole LaBonde, from the ebook Bodyweight Exercises for Women
- The unique CABARRET barre formula, combining time-tested classical ballet exercises and Pilates principle.
- Access to CABARRET playlists
- Complete barre routines with choreography notes- includes modifications for injuries and levels.
- Complete dances with choreography notes-includes modifications for injuries and levels.
- Marketing materials and listing on the CABARRET website
- Access to a complete video library for continuing education in barre, dance and the fitness business.
- Discount on CABARRET apparel
- Discount on initial order of Isagenix products
- CABARRET Endorsed Teacher Certificate (upon passing written and video exams)
- .7 CEUs from the American Council on Exercise (ACE) (See the Course Information from ACE here.) and/or 6 CEUs from AFAA.
The Process to Become a Barre and Dance Fitness Instructor with CABARRET
Barre and Dance Fitness Instruction. Photo by Kelly Farrell
CABARRET holds a high standard for our teachers. Our system ensures thorough, quality instruction, so all CABARRET classes are safe and effective for all levels and backgrounds.